Welcome to my Lists Blog

I tend to make a lot of lists but most of them are not very organized. I've decided to try to organize some of them here so that I can share the information that I've collected. I started with my list of tutorials for dollhouse miniatures. I put them in alphabetical order, I labeled them so that I maybe able to find them easily. I hope that you will find it easy to navigate.

Thank you very much to every one who has shared a tutorial or printie for me to organize and re-share.

Please let me know by leaving a comment if you find a link that is wrong or not working.

Please remember that most tutorial and printies are for personal use only and please be kind and give credit when you can.



Monday, September 23, 2013

Tutorials - Furniture - Chairs


*New

                                                                              * Mini Design blog ,    *My Lilliputian World
                                                                               Minia Mami Blue 

1/24 scale                                                               The Corner of Mary blog 
*Art Deco                                                              Heather Lynn Isaacs 
*Art Deco/Modern/Frank Lloyd Wright               Peter Tucker

*Arm chair                                                             Mini Design blog 
*Child’s ‘car’ chair                                                Mini Design blog 

Clothes pin chair                                                    Julie Old Crow  

and Coffee table                                                      Mini Design blog 
*Computer chair                                                     Mini Design blog 

Deck chair                                                               Mini y casa de munecas blog  

*Deck chair                                                             My Little Little Dream blog
*Dinning chair and table                                         Mini Design blog 
*Indoor/outdoor                                                       Mini Mod Pod blog      Part 2 


Interlock canvas                                                      Casey's mini blog

Lawn chair and table, from craft sticks                   Julie Old Crow 
Louis XVI style                                                       Create and Realize

Metal                                                                       Mitchy Moo Minis blog 
*Modern                                                                  Pequeneces blog 
Needlepoint canvas                                                 Casey's mini blog   Part 2 

Office,  from pizza box insert                                 Mini Diary  
Rocking chair                                                          Miniatureve  
*Rocking chair                                                        Mini Design blog 

Rustic twig                                                             about.com 
Skirted Parson's                                                      Casey's mini blog 
*T2T, video                                                            Joanne's Minis

Upholstered                                                            1 Inch Minis blog 
Valentine's Chair                                                    DIY minis blog 

Wicker                                                                    Maria Malmstrom
Wicker                                                                    Casey's mini blog     Part 2    Part 3 - Seat 

Wing chair                                                              Minialev       Pattern
*Wing/arm chair                                                     My Little Little Dream blog                
 w/ Woven seat                                                       Drora's minis blog
      

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m purchasing set this weekend with the sole purpose of customizing it for my beach decor.
    This post is very inspiring and will help me through my project.
    I’ll post pictures once I have it done. I’m super excited to get started. Thanks for sharing.
    Treasure Box

    ReplyDelete